Let me start off by giving you a little history about my blogging life. I first began blogging in 2009 at BEEsy Mama (first at Blogger and later at WordPress). With BEEsy Mama, I chronicled my journey as a busy mama striving to slow down and live the purposeful life God intends for me and to savor the sweet moments given to me each day. I shared blog posts about being a mom, my faith, and home life.
With a new season in my life, I decided it was time to make some changes to my blog. Motherhood and faith will always be integral parts of who I am, and so I will continue writing about these topics. But there’s also another side of me that I haven’t shared much in my blogging life ~ my love and passion for writing.
I first fell in love with writing when I was in second grade, and since then, I’ve dreamed of someday being an author. Three years ago, I began taking steps toward fulfilling my childhood dream, and recently I wrote “The End” on my first novel. (Yes, there’s much editing and rewriting to be done on that novel, but I’m excited about the challenge!:0)
So with this new blog ~ BEEing Juliet ~ I hope to share my thoughts and experiences about motherhood, faith, writing, and life in general.With my writings, I desire to be “Real” — to share to the beautiful and sometimes not-so-pretty moments of motherhood, my faith walk, and my writing life.
In the weeks and months ahead, I hope to introduce several blog columns to you, including:
- BEEing a Mom ~ Stories and life lessons about being a mom
- BEEdazzling Mamas ~ Feature stories about inspirational moms
- Fun with Li’l Bees ~ Ideas for fun activities for children
- BEEyond the Hive ~ Ideas for family fun and bonding outside the home
- BEE Still ~ Devotions to encourage and inspire growth in faith
- Building Faith in Li’l Bees ~ Devotions and activities to build faith in children
- BEEsy in the Kitchen ~ Recipes and tips on cooking and baking
- BEEtween the Pages ~ Book Reviews and recommendations
- BEEing a Writer ~ Stories and lessons learned about being a writer
- BEEdazzling Writers ~ Feature stories and interviews with authors
- BEEfore and After ~ Advice and examples of how good editing and rewrites can transform written work
I’m excited about sharing this new adventure with you! I’d love to hear your comments about this blog!